Bid Ref. No. DBE/ICB/IT/03/2018
Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of Supply and installation and commissioning of Network Infrastructure and Security Solutions.
- Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents;
- i. Renewed trade license
- ii. TIN Certificate
- iii. VAT Registration Certificate
- IV. Tax clearance certificate
- V. Suppliers Registration Certificate from PPA.
- VI. Manufacturer Authorization letter (MAL)
- Bidders shall submit their corresponding bid security as detailed herein below:
|I/No||Description of procurement||UOM||Bid Security Required in ETB||Remarks|
|01||Supply and installation and commissioning of network infrastructure and security solutions and delivery of related training||System||350,000.00||CPO or unconditional bank guarantee from recognized Bank|
- Interested bidders shall Purchase complete set of bidding documents beginning from May 14, 2018 upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 100 (Birr One hundred only) to Customer Accounts and Transaction Service office, Tower I, Ground floor and collect the bid document from Goods and Service Procurement Team, Tower II, 5th floor.
- Bids shall be submitted into the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before June 19, 2018 at 10:00 A.M (in the morning) at the Development Bank of Ethiopia Head Office Tower I, Ground floor.
- The Bid opening shall be opened on the above mentioned address, on June 19, 2018 at 10:05 A.M (in the morning) in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DBE Head Office, Property and Facility Management Directorate Procurement Team, Tower II, 5th floor, Tel. +251 11 5244042 or +251 11 5506020, Fax +251 11 553 7982.
- Bidders should present their Financial and Technical documents separately in the sealed envelope.
- The language of Tender shall be English.
- DBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Development Bank of Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday May 11, 2018