Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
Loan No: 2100150032394
IFB No: FPCU/DRSLP-II/G/ICB-07/18
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online AfDB762-11 /15 of 3 November 2015 and SPN for this project that appeared in UNDB online AfDB403-04/18 of 17 April 2018 and on the African Development Bank Groups Internet Website. It is also advertised once on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper dated 20 April 2018.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods Program (DRSLP-II). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Tsetse Suppression Drugs, Insecticides and Equipments.
- The Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of various equipment and items packaged under the different lots indicated in the table below:
|Lot NO.||Description of Goods or related service||Unit of measurement||Qty||Bid Security Amount (ETB)|
|4||Computers and printers||No.||26||10,000.00|
|6||Fly dissection kits||No.||20||2000.00|
- Interested eligible bidders may bid for any one or more of the above listed lots and may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office address given below in the morning from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and in the afternoon from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
- Bids must be delivered to the office on or before 10:00 AM on 05 July 2018 and must be accompanied by a security in the amount shown in the table under item 3 above corresponding to each individual lot or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend at 10:15 AM on the same date of closing on 05 July 2018 at the offices of;
Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries (MoLF), Procurement and Property
Administration Directorate, CMC Road, Behind Ethiopia Geological Survey,
Block-C 1st floor Room No. 01, Tel. +251-116-677753/118-332348,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday May 12, 2018