INVITATION FOR BIDS
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a Financial Cooperation Contribution from the Federal Republic of Germany, administered through the KfW Entwicklungsbank (“KfW”), towards the cost of the Ethio German Financial Cooperation for the Reform of Technical and Vocational Training Phase 3 Programme, and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this Financial Cooperation Contribution will be applied to eligible payments under the Contract for the supply and assistance with supply and installation of Language Laboratory at TVET Agency (TI) and IT Equipment at TVET College.
- The Ethiopian Federal Ministry of Education (MoE), Federal TVET Agency (FTA), through IP Consult, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the Goods for the purposes of the Project.
- Delivery time of Bidding Documents: From 11.04.2018, 08:30 to 10.07.2018, 13:00 (Addis Ababa time, during office hours)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information on the bid form and inspect the bidding documents at the office of IP Consult Addis Ababa Mr. Oniya Yayenu, email to Oniya.Yayenu@ipconsult.de with copy to Dr. Josef Most and Mrs ,Etaferahu Kebede, Email Josef.Most@ipconsult.de and Etaferahu.Kebede@ipconsult.de.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be requested by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to (email) Oniya.Yayenu@ipconsult.de and Etaferahu.Kebede@ipconsult.de; the bidding document will be emailed in PDF format and free of charge to the requesting party and receipt must be confirmed immediately. The bidding document will be issued to the requesting party only and is not transferable.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of at least two per cent (2%) of the Total Bid Price and must be delivered in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders on or before 13:00 (Addis Ababa time), 10.07.2018, and will be publicly opened on the same day.
- The Ethiopian Federal Ministry of Education and IP Consult will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.
The Ethiopian Herald: Wednesday, April 11, 2018