Invitation for National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Bid Ref. No. IFAD/RUFIPIII/DBE/NCB/G1/2020/21
1. Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of office equipments.
2. Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents;
- i. Renewed trade license
- ii. TIN Certificate
- iii VAT Registration Certificate
- IV. Tax clearance certificate
- V. Suppliers Registration Certificate from PPA.
- VI. Manufacturer Authorization letter (MAL)
3. Bidders shall submit bid security as detailed herein below:
|1/No||Types of procurement||Quantity||Bid security required||Remarks|
|1||Core i5 Laptop Computer||08||30,000.00||CPO or unconditional bank guarantee from recognized bank|
|3||Small Duty Printer||15||10,000.00|
4. Interested bidders shall Purchase complete set of bidding documents beginning from June 07, 2021 upon payment of a nonrefundable Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) to Corporate Branch, Tower 1, Ground floor and collect the bid document from Goods and Service Procurement Team, Tower II, 5th floor.
5. Bids shall be submitted into the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before June 23, 2021 at 10:00 A.M in the morning) at the Development Bank of Ethiopia Head Office Tower 1, Ground floor.
6. The Bid opening shall be opened on the above mentioned address, on June 23, 2021 at 10:05 A.M (in the morning) in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives.
7. Interested bidders may obtain further information from DBE Head Office, Property and Facility Management Directorate Procurement Team, Tower II, STH floor, Tel. +251115244042 or 11 5506020.
8. Bidders should present their Financial and Technical documents separately in the sealed envelope.
9. The language of Tender shall be English.
10. DBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Development Bank of Ethiopia
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ ግንቦት 29 ቀን 2013 ዓ . ም