INVITATION TO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDER
Bid No. 145/2020/21 for Manufacturers (Long Term Framework).
1.Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested Manufacturers for the purchase of Various Type of Office Furniture and Related Services for the newly built CBE Head Quarter.
|Ser. No.||Description of items Services||Qty||Bid Bond/EMD Amount in Birr or equivalent in USD|
|1||Various Type of Office Furniture and Related Services||various||1,000,000.00|
2. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from June 04, 2021 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr only) through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00-4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00-12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
3. Manufacturers shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided in separate envelope within Bid proposal.
6. Manufacturers shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before July 19, 2021; at 10:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on July 19, 2021; at 10:30 A.M.
8. Interested eligible Manufacturers/bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94,
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ ግንቦት 22 ቀን 2013 ዓ . ም