INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (NCB)
- Client: FDRE, Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Hawassa Industrial Park
- ITB Title: Procurement of Chemicals’ for Hawassa Industrial Park, Zero Liquid Discharge Plant
- Procurement Ref: No: IPDC/HIP/NCB/G/015/09/2013
- The FDRE- Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Hawassa Industrial Park has budgets for the Procurement of Chemicals (Soda Ash, Poly Anionic, Anti-scalant, Caustic, SMBS (Sodium Metabisulphate), EDTA (Ethyl Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid), SLS (Sodiumlaurylsulphate Powder), Citric acid, Nitric Acid, HP (High PH). LP (Low PH), Color removal, Cationic Poly/Centrifuge, PAC-Powder (Polyluminum Chloride), Antifoam/defoamer, Dap, Hydrochloric Acid Urea, and different Laboratory Reagent Chemicals) for Hawassa Industrial Park, Zero Liquid Discharge Plant.
- Qualification requirement includes: renewed trade license for the year, VAT registration certificate, and TIN registration certificate and tax clearance.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) a procedure contained in the Procurement Policy and Procedural Manual of the Industrial Parks Development Corporation and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders in the address below up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian birr 300.00 (Three Hundred) in cash.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Hawassa Industrial Park and inspect the bidding document at the address given below from Monday to Friday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5.30 PM in the Afternoon and Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 AM in the Morning.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before June 14, 2021 at 2:00 PM in the Afternoon. A bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or an unconditional bank guarantee in accordance with the form provided in the section 4 Bidding forms ofthe bidding Document. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Technical and Financial Document will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below on June 14, 2021 at 2:30 PM in the Afternoon.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Hawassa Industrial Park
Hawassa Industrial Park One Stop Service Center
Building Administration and Finance Service
2nd Floor, Tel: 0462120631/40
አዲስ ዘመን: ቅዳሜ ግንቦት 21 ቀን 2013 ዓ . ም