Invitation for Bid
Bid No. NCB/MOH/GT/TABLET/17-2020 Procurement of Tablet Computer
1. The Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply of Tablet Computer.
|No.||Items||Quantity||Amount of Bid Security|
|Tablet Computer||2000||ETB 300,000.00|
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline and are open to all bidders from Eligible source country as defined in the Guidelines.
3.Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Ministry of Health, Procurement Case Team and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM -12:30 PM and 1:30 PM -5:30 PM from Monday to Friday
4.A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders, at the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 400.00 (Four Hundred Birr).
5.Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 A.M on November 26, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Birr only) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. Bid Security must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee, and Irrevocable L/C from recognized Bank of Ethiopia or in Cash or any of permitted in Public Procurement & Property Administration Directive. If the bid Security issued from outside Ethiopia should be Counter Guaranteed by the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. Insurance Bond is not acceptable. The bid security shall be attached with or in the Technical envelope.
6. Bidders shall be required to submit bid documents with one envelope containing the original and copy of Financial and Technical proposals separately.
7. Technical proposals of bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Finance and Procurement Directorate office in the New Building Block A 2nd floor of the Ministry, Addis Ababa Ethiopia on November 26, 2020, at 10:30 AM.
8. The purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid in fully or partially.
E-mail: email@example.com. Web site:www.moh.gov.et
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
አዲስ ዘመን: እሁድ ጥቅምት 15 ቀን 2013 ዓ . ም