Invitation to International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the
procurement of Point to Point Wireless Solution
Floating Date: As of October 21, 2020
RFQ No. 4045047
Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Point to Point Wireless Solution with RFQ No. 4045047. The Tender remains floating from October 21, 2020 to November 23, 2020.
|Lot||Description of Items||RFQ No||Bid securityamount||Floating period|
|1||PtP 300Mbps with distance 10Km||Set||150||4045047||Birr 300,000.00||October 21,2020 to November 23, 2020|
|2||PtP 300Mbps with distance 20Km||Set||100|
|3||PtP 300Mbps with distance 40Km||Set||50|
|4||Server (16core, 24GB RAM, 500GB SSD)||Set||2|
1. Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, second floor, Room No. 201-A during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 00 (Birr one hundred only).
2. All Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom website (www.ethiotelecom et) and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred only) in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor, and Room No. 201-A.
2.1 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of Point to Point Wireless Solution with RFQ No. 4045047”, and be addressed to
Sourcing and Facilities Division
2nd floor, Room No.211 B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
2.2 Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No. 211B on or before November 23, 2020 until 5:00P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 AM on November 24, 2020 at Churchill Road, ethio telecom Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
4. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
5. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
6. Partial bid is not allowed.
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday October 18, 2020