Invitation for Bid
Name of Country: Ethiopia
Name of Project: Procurement of Vehicles
Procurement Reference Number: PPPDS/MoF/ICB/PG/152/01/2013.
1. The Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS) on behalf of the Ministry of Finance have funds with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurement of different vehicles
2. The PPPDS mites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of goods mentioned below.
|Lot||Vehicle Description||Qty||Amount of Bid security in Birr or equivalent amount in hard currency|
|LOT-1||EXPRESS BUS 61 SEATS||167||100,000.00|
|LOT-2||EXPRESS BUS 45 SEATS||15||100,000.00|
|LOT-3||MIDI BUS (27-30) SEATS||31||100,000.00|
|LOT-4||WATER TANK TRUCK 6×4 (PAYLOAD 14,000 -16,000L)||08||50,000.00|
|LOT-5||CESSPIT EMMPTIER TRUCK, 13-16M 3||12||50,000.00|
|LOT-6||AMBULANCE (STATION WAGON TYPE) LWB DIESEL||04||50,000.00|
|LOT-7||MOTORCYCLE 170-185 CC||63||50,000.00|
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures, contained in the Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PPPDS and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm until the bid closing date.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 9(a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two Hundred Birr) or equivalent amount in easily convertible hard currency. The method of payment will be in cash
6. Bid must be delivered to the address below at 9 b) on or before November 09, 2020, at 10:00 am.
7. All bids must be accompanied by bid security mentioned in the above table for each lot in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank counter-guarantee from domestic Commercial Banks. The bid security should be in the name of Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the event at the address below at 9(b) at 10:15 am on November 09, 2020.
9. (a) Documents will be issued at Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, block 5th, 3rd floor, room No 317, or 309 Telephone 011-1-540423, 011-1-223740
(b) Bids must be delivered to and will be opened at PPPDS, Ministry of Finance, compound No.2. block No. 5th, 1st-floor conference Hall.
10. PPPDS reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS)
Tel. 011-1-540423, or 011-1-223740
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday October 2, 2020