COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Amendment on Invitation for International Competitive Bid 31,32 and 33/2020/21
(Long Term Framework Agreement)
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) makes an amendment on the bid looted on Sep. 20, 2021 on the bid closing date and add one item on bid 33/2020/21 for your consideration.
|No||Description of Goods||Quantity||Type of Bid||Bid Bond/EMD amount in Birr or equivalent amount in USD/ EURO/GBP||Bid no||Closing date|
|1||Teller Stool||2498 pcs||International competitive bid||393,000.00||31/2020/21||Nov. 10,2020|
|2||Guest chair with Four Seat||586 pcs||223,000.00|
|3||Guest Chair with Arm rest||2811 pcs||214,000.00|
|4||Clerical Swivel Arm Chair||4082 pcs||435,000.00||32/20/2021||Nov. 11, 2020|
|5||Senior Officer Swivel Arm Chair||1667 PCS||200,000.00|
|6||Secretarial Swivel Arm Chair||100 pcs||6,500.00|
|7||Single Pedestal Desk||3177 pcs||874,000.00||33/20/2021||Nov, 12. 2020|
|8||Double Pedestal Desk||200 pcs||75,000.00|
|9||Managerial Desk||572 pcs||286,000.00|
|10||Secretarial Desk||100 pcs||36,400.00|
2. The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from September 24, 2020 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Bin only) for Bid Document through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to CBE Finance Process for each bid. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m. and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) /Bid bond shall be provided separately one day before November 10, 2020 for bid no. 31/20/21. November 11, 2020 for bid no. 32/20/21, & November 12. 2020 for bid no 33/20/21 at 2:00 PM. respectively in the above mentioned address 1st floor room no. 104. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected
6. Bidders shall submit their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before November 10, 2020 for bid no. 31/20/21, November 11, 2020 for bid no. 32/20/21, & November 12, 2020 for bid no 33/20/21 at 2:00 PM. in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, November 10, 2020 for bid no. 31/20/21. November 11, 2020 for bid no. 32/20/21.& November 12. 2020 for bid no 33/20/21 at 2:30 P.M. respectively.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-3-69-19-01, 251-11-3-72-28-58, 251-11-3-72-23-26 Fax 251-17-3-72-28-89. or visit: tender firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ መስከረም 17 ቀን 2013 ዓ . ም