Re-Invitation to Bid
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Supply of Items listed below:
|1||Non-Clinical Face mask (Washable/re-usable)||Pcs||50,000|
2. interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, First floor, office No.25; located around National Stadium Addis Ababa.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2012 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates, Competency Certificate from Food, Medicine and Health Care Administration and Control Authority of Ethiopia and other necessary documents.
- All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopian Red Cross Society along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the bid offer, on a separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
- Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopian Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
- Bidders shall submit sample of one Pack or 50 pcs for the item listed above on or before the bid closing date and detail Specification with their bidding document.
- Bid will be closed on Sep.25, 2020 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
- Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
- Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 8 above may result in an automatic rejection.
- The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Address: Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Tel. 011 5 50 91 20
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ ጳጉሜ 1 ቀን 2012 ዓ . ም