INVITATION FOR BIDDERS
Jimma University invites sealed bids from interested eligible bidders through NCB for the supply of Chemical Laboratory Supplies and Equipment From Eligible bidders should have a business license valid for the current year and a copy of a Registration certificate from the ministry of finance and economic development and supporting letter from Inland. Revenue Authority, and VAT registration
- Bid documents and detail information of each lot can be obtained from Jimma University, main Campus Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Office during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Eth birr),
- Bidders must be accompanied by a Bid security amount of birr 100,000,00 (One Hundred Thousand Eth. birr) furnished by certified cheque (C.P.O) issued by a domestic Bank in the name of the Jimma university.
- The bid shall be submitted one “original” and One “copy” of Financial Bid Documents in separate Envelopes and for Copy of documents should be a photocopy of the original bid document. A bid bond and all eligibility /registration certificates should be found in the original technical envelope. The delivery place is at Jimma University and the price should quote accordingly.
- Bids replay hall be put into the tender box prepared for this purpose at Jimmy University main campus, Procurement Administration Directorate Office at Jimma Town on or before Meskerem 26, 2013 E.C at 10:00 A.M local time submitted & Bids will be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their representatives on the same date Meskerem 26, 2013 E.C at 10:15 A.M local time in the Jimma University Senate Hall.
- Any Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected,
- Jimma University reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Tell 047- 111 84 00/047 112 38 95 Jimma
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday September 4, 2020