Invitation to national competitive bid for the Procurement of 5KVA & 10KVA UPS
Floating Date: As of September 3, 2020
RFQ No. 4033106
Ethio Telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Procurement of 5KVA & 10KVA UPS.
|No.||Description of the procurement||Bid security Amount||Floating Date Starts||Closing Date||Opening Date||RFQ No.|
|1||5KVA UPS||30,000.00||Sept.3, 2020||Sept.24, 2020 5:00 PM||Sept.25, 2020 10:00 AM||4033106|
1. Bid Documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 207 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio’s website (www.ethiotelecom.et) and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only); in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor, and Room No. 207.
2.1 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of 5KVA & 10KVA UPS with RFQ No. 4033106 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
2.2. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, Before or on September 24, 2020 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on September 25, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
4. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
5. Partial bid is allowed on item bases.
6. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid
The Ethiopian: Herald Wednesday August 26, 2020