INVITATION TO BID NOTICE
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. ICB K/S/F/02/2020/21
1. Kessem sugar Factory invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified international Bidders for the Supply and Delivery of:
- Lot- 1 sugar grade sieve, centrifugal & sugar vibrating screen
- Lot- 2 refractory cement
1. A complete set of bidding document can be purchased during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) for each lot in cash and presentation of 2012 E.C Trade license, TIN certificate, VAT Registration certificate, a tax clearance certificate from the Ethiopian revenue and customs authority, supplier Registration certificate from ministry of finance & economic development, from any other authorized public body of their respective countries. Foreign Bidders are required to attach in their bid documents Certificate of Registration from Chamber of Commerce or from any other authorized public body of their respective countries. In cases where the bidder is not the manufacturer and/or supplier, the bidder is required to attach the Original Letter of Authorization from the manufacturer or the supplier.
2. Kessem Sugar Factory Addis Ababa Procurement liaison office (Around kasanchis Menahria Hotel) Abuare Street Tel: +251 11 878-7198/84, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Wax-sealed bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the BUYER at or before 2:00 pm September 28, 2020, the document will be received through bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
4. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:30 pm.
5. All bids must be accompanied by bid security: 2% of the total price. The bid security shall be in the original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at
least One Hundred Twenty (120) days from the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
6. Kessem Sugar Factory reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
KESSEM SUGAR FACTORY
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday August 22, 2020