Invitation to International Competitive bid for the procurement of Meg Ohmmeter and Laser Measuring Meter.
- RFQ. NO 3654480-3 and 3654483-3
- Floating Date: As of August 24, 2020
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this international competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Meg Ohmmeter and Laser Measuring Meter with RFQ No. 3654480-3 and 3654483-3. The Tender remains floating from August 24, 2020 to
|S.NO||Description of Items||Initial forecast Order Qty||UOM||Bid security amount (Birr)|
|2||Laser Measuring Meter||50||Pcs||15,000.00|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only).
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio’s website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only) in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor Room No. 201.
2.1. Sealed bids marked as: “Meg Ohmmeter and Laser Measuring Meter with RFQ No. 3654480-3 and 3654483-3 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P.o. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
2.2. Bid proposal will be received at Churchill Road, Ethio telecom Head Quarter, 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on September 22, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on September 23, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at .Churchill Road, ethio telecom Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
4. Partial bid is allowed for each item based on RFQ and also partial award may be granted.
5. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday August 20, 2020