Ethiopia commodity exchange
Proc. Ref No: ECX/O-003/2020.
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange (ECX) would like to invite eligible bidders through National Competitive Bidding procedure for the procurement of Laboratory Equipment’s, Office Equipment’s & different types of Tyres Items as per stated on three lots of
|S.n||lot no||Item description||UOM||QTY|
|1||Lot one||Laboratory Equipment’s||Pcs||As per stated on the bid doc.|
|2||Lot Two||Office Equipment’s||Pcs|
|3||Lot Three||Different Types of Tyre||Pcs|
Therefore, all interested suppliers can participate in this bid with due consideration of the following requirements.
1. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with The Exchange’s national competitive bidding procedures and the bid is open to all eligible bidders.
2. Bidders are required to submit the following legal documents:
- valid business license indicating the stream of business renewed trade license specific to the business category
- TIN number
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority
- valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority
- Public Procurement and Property Administration: Agency’s supplier’s list registration certificate.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be collected from ECX – Head Quarter Treasury and budget control Division, located at Chelelek Al-Sam Tower 7th floor, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00/One Hundred birr/ during office hours.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of at least 2% of the total value of the item per each lot & remains valid for 148 days in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee.
5. Bids must be delivered before 3rd Mar. 2020 up to 10:30 AM and the bid will be opened on the same date at 11:00 AM in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who wish to attend in person at the address below.
6. The Exchange shall not consider any Bid that arrives after the deadline for submission of Bids, any Bid received by the Exchange after the deadline for submission of Bids shall be declared as late, rejected, and returned to the Bidder remain unopened.
7. ECX reserves the right to reject any bid partially or in full
8. Bidders shall use the following address for their additional information/inquiry
Ethiopia Commodity Exchange Procurement Division
Chelelek Al-Sam Tower-II, 7th floor, Office# 708,
Tel. +251-115547001 Ext 182
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ የካቲት 1 ቀን 2012 ዓ . ም