AMBASEL TRADING HOUSE PLC
Invitation to Bid
Bid №: ATH/CORP/06/2019
- Ambasel Trading House invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Installation, design, development, deployment, implementation, and Commissioning of Integrated management information system (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3). Bidders should have a successful experience in such consultancy service of similar services in nature and complexity and should be registered in supply and consultancy services of similar nature having trade license for supply and consultancy service certificates valid for 2012 E.C. valid Tax Clearance, VAT registration certificates, and other valid legal documents. Interested eligible bidders are invited to submit wax-sealed bids.
- The Employer invites sealed proposals to provide Services in following Modules: “Designing, developing and Implementing of Financial Management, Human Capital and Payroll Management, Supply Chain Management (Inventory & Warehouse Management), Sales and Marketing, Procurement and Sourcing, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing/ Production, Services, Business Intelligence and Reporting, and Project Management and Accounting.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open National/International Tendering procedures contained in the Purchasing Policy of Ambasel Trading House and are open to all eligible bidders defined in the Bidding Document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Ambasel Trading House corporate services department Attention: _Kifle G/Tsadik or Genzeb Semaw and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below until bid closing date.
- Qualifications and requirements include Must Be Fulfilling the requirements of the particular instruction of the project. As referred to in the bid data sheet, a margin of preference for consultancy in Ethiopia and local companies engaged in consultancy services shall be applied. Total duration accomplishment of works and additional details are provided in bidding documents.
- Offers shall submit to this address Ambasel Trading House Plc., Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Wollo Sefer -Ethio-China Friendship Road, Ambasel building 5th floor, Office No. 503. The Bidding Documents shall be sent by a legal person authorized by the Bidder. Bids must be delivered to the address below to:
Ambasel Trading House Plc.,
Wolo sefer – Ethio-China Friendship Road, Ambasel building, 5th floor,
office No. 5 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel No+2514700350, +251 114666145;
CELL +251 911 508362/+251921039093 On or before 4:00 pm late bids will be rejected.
7. The bid closing date shall be on – January 20, 2020, at 4:00 pm and will be opened on the same day at 4:15 pm in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives or observers who choose to attend the event at the address given below. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be downloaded from the site www.ambaseltrading.com.et or www.TIRET.et by interested bidders. After downloading the document, each offeror must send an email to register with the Employer at Kifle.G@ambaseltrading.et or Genzeb.S@ambaseltrading.et if you are going to bid. The Bid will be advertised in the Ethiopian Herald and Reporter-News Papers. The Bid Document will be available for thirty (30) consecutive days on the above Ambasel and TIRET web address for downloading. Bid starts on December 21, 2019.
8. The Technical Evaluation shall focus on examining the technical proposals submitted by bidders to the schedule of necessary requirements the bidders who score 87.5 % or above in Technical Evaluation will pass for the Financial Evaluation.
9. During the Technical evaluation, the Employer may also hold a discussion with all, some or one of the candidates as necessary to present their work at Employer. The discussion to be conducted accordingly shall aim at creating a better understanding and develop the proposal submitted by the bidders.
10. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security for Eth. 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand)in the form of CPO or an unconditional Bank guarantee from Domestic Banks in the name of Ambasel Trading House. Bid security bond shall be valid for sixty (60) consecutive days after the bid opening date. The winner of the bid must be accompanied by a performance security of Ten percent (10%) of the total bid amount.
11. The Employer reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday December 21, 2019