Invitation for Bid: AAU/COBE/
Procurement Supplying, Installation, Configuration and Commissioning of LAN Infrastructure Infrastructure New Library of CBE Building
1. Addis Ababa University Business & Economics College now invites sealed bids eligible and qualified bidders.
|No||Project title||Bid security in ETB|
|1||Supplying, Installation, Configuration and Commissioning of LAN Infrastructure Infrastructure New Library of CBE Building||10,000.00|
2. “Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopian and are open to all bidders.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Addis Ababa University Business & economics college Procurement office and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 9(a) from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
4. The technical qualification competence, and Experience requirements include: Audited financial statement for the last Three years, the Average Annual turnover with the past Three years equaled contract amount, at least one construction work contract in the past Three years equivalent in nature, complexity and supporting letter Evidenced for satisfactory performance from the employer.
The legal requirements include: Renewed professional consultancy certificate issued by MOFED, renewed trade License for the current year, Tax clearance and VAT registration certificate and Tax payer identification certificate (TIN).
5. Complete set of Bidding Document in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 9(b) and upon payment of a non refundable fee 200.00 (Two hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 9 (c) at or before at 2:00 PM, June 06/2019 late bids shall be rejected.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/representative who chooses to attend in person at the address below at 9(C) at 2:30 PM, June 6/2019.
7. A Bidder should submit his/her technical and financial proposal in separate envelopes and bid documents will be filled including technical document, all necessary information and return to Addis Ababa University business & economics college, Addis Ababa before closing date specified here under. Failure to do so will result in automatic rejection.
8. The bidder shall seal the original and two copies of the bid in separate envelope. Dully marking the envelopes as “original” & “two copies” as separate sealed envelope marked “Bid security” carrying the supplier’s bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original technical document.
9. (a) Document will be inspected at: Addis Ababa university business & economics college procurement office No.002.
(b) Document will be issued from: Addis Ababa university business & economics college procurement office No.002.
(c) Bid will be open at: Addis Ababa university business & economics college procurement office No.002 in the presence of the bidder or their representative.
10. All bids accompanied by bid securities with an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency on CPO or Bank Guarantee prepared in the name of Addis Ababa University business & economics college and must be submitted with original technical document.
11. The Addis Ababa Addis Ababa University business & economics college reserves the right to reject any bid and to annual the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Addis Ababa University Business & Economics College procurement office
Tel: 0111260568 / 0111542227
አዲስ ዘመን: ሐሙስ ግንቦት 08 ቀን 2011 ዓ . ም