Re-invitation to Bid for the 2nd time
The BENISHANGUL – GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ROAD AND TRANSPORT BUREAU
invites Contractors with their professional certificate and trade license valid for the year 2011E.C and registered for VAT and listed in the category of registered contractors in the Ministry of Construction as well as temporary registration in Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Urban Development and Construction Bureau to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the numbers listed below:
construction of Salima River Bridge which is located in Assasa zone Kurmik weledo
1. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the office of:
- Benishangul Gumuz Regional State, Road and Transport Bureau, Tel: 057 – 775 07 29/0326/2622, Fax: 057- 775 04 04, P.O.Box: 126 ASSOSA/ETHIOPIA/
2. Each prospective bidder proposing to bid for this project must submit Registration Certificate for category General Contractors /GC-5 and above respectively, Currently Renewed Business License, VAT Registration, Tax Payer Registration and Tax Clearance Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the above address and payment of a non- refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300 (Three Hundred) for each set of document starting from the first appearance of this advertisement on the Ethiopian Herald for the coming 30 days. The final submission date and opening of the Bid proposals will be on the 31st date of this announcement on the Ethiopian Herald at 4:00pm/Local Time in the Morning and it shall be opened the same date at 4:30 pm /Local Time in the Morning/ in the premises of Benishangul Gumuz Road and Transport Bureau. A proposal, which is received late, will be returned unopened to the respective Bidder.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 100,000 (One hundred Thousand) from legal banks of Ethiopia. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the Enterprise, and must be an irrevocable Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee, or a Certified Payment Order (CPO) at the Bidders option except any insurance company guaranties.
5. Sealed bids containing one original and two copies of technical and financial proposal documents should be submitted separately.
- The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the Road and Transport Bureau’s procurement and Materials Management Work process Office, P.O.Box 126 Assosa on/ before the date and time specified above.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives to attend at the Road and Transport Bureau at procurement and Materials Management Work process Office.
If the 31st date of this announcement lies on a weekend or a Holyday, the opening date will be the next working day while the time remains the same.
- The Construction of the work shall be completed within 365 Calendar days from commencement of works
7. The BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE, ROAD AND TRANSPORT BUREAU reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive informalities, to advertise for
new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest.
8. Bidder’s representative must bring the represented letter and renewed ID card.
BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGIONAL STATE ROAD AND TRANSPORT BUREAU
The Ethiopian Herald: Saturday April 06, 2019