INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. FP/OT/49/SC/ 2018/19
1. Sugar Corporation invites bids from interested eligible & qualified international Bidders for the Supply and Delivery of 72 Units of Haulage Tractor 200 – 220 HP and 72 Units of Tandem Trailers All the Items shall be delivered on FOB Port of Loading, CFR Djibouti Sea Port or DDP at the buyer option.
2. Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish a letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License, TIN, VAT, and Current Tax Clearance, and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash.
Procurement and Logistics.
Kasanches, Josef Tito Street
Near Development Bank of Ethiopia,
Ki-med University College plc 2nd Building,
4th Floor Room No. 402
P.O. Box 20034-1000
Tel: +251 115-51 6271
Fax: +251 11 5 15 30 80
Web site: www.etsugar.gov.et,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid marked as per the instructions were given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Buyer at or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) 16 May 2019.The document will be received through a bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:15 pm (afternoon) in a conference hall.
6. All bids must be accompanied by bid security: Birr 500,000.00 (Birr Five Hundred Thousand) or USD 18,000.00 (USD Eighteen Thousand). The bid security shall be in an original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the Bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
7. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday April 04, 2019