INVITATION TO BIDS
(Local Competitive Bidding)
ITB No. OT/18/2018-19
- Oromia International Bank S.C has allocated a budget towards the cost of procurement of goods and Services, and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
- Oromia International Bank now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of professional support for Servers, Storages and related systems which incorporates:-
- Hardware Maintenance
- Capacity building of the Bank’s Staff and
- Consulting on the management of the systems
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the office of: Procurement and Facility Management Department,Oromia International Bank S.C,The Bank’s Head Office Building, 9th floor, Room No.903,On the Bole road, adjacent to Getu Commercial Center,Tell No. 01 15572098/01 15183880,Fax No. 01 15572091,P.O.Box 27530/1000, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of tender documents may be collected by interested and experienced bidders on the area of the service on the submission of a written application to the above address.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before April 16, 2019, at 2:00 p.m local time.
- A bid will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend on the day indicated above at 2:30 p.m and at the same address.
- Oromia International Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Oromia International Bank S.C
ሪፖርተር: ረቡዕ መጋቢት 25 ቀን 2011 ዓ . ም