Employer: National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC)
Project: Productive Safety Net Program IV (PSNP-4)
Contract title: Network Installation, Configuration, and Training
RFB No: ET-MANR-93186-NC-RFB
Issued on: May/2019
1. The Borrower has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Productive Safety Net Program IV (PSNP-4), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Network Installation, Configuration, and Training.
2. The National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Network Installation, Configuration, and Training.
3. The scope of the assignment:
* Woreda LAN Installation
Local Area Network (LAN) structural cabling system installation and network configuration at 109 woredas with Woreda Net using ADSL Link. Computer node configurations will take place in a given office room to establish LAN up to 7 nodes, considering a maximum of 90 meters cabling. The LAN and the woreda connectivity
should be secured and reliable so that its functionality enables a stable working condition and continuous availability for each site.
* DRR Building LAN Installation
Local Area Network (LAN) structural cabling system installation for about 100 nodes of the two floors DRR Building located at the NDRMC branch office at Africa Avenue, Bole Road. Make a secure, reliable and functional network connectivity that enables a stable working condition for this site
*Capacity Building /Training/
Provision of various Training Package to capacitate the Early warming Experts at woreda disaster prevention and preparedness Bureaus (DPPBs) with information Technology to realize the functions of Integrated Information System that links NDRMC, regional and woreda DPPBs.
4, Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers -“July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018” and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC) Supply and Property Admin Directorate Office No. 03 and inspect the bidding document during office hours 09:00 to 17:00 hours at the address given below.
6. The bidding document in the English language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300, The method of payment will be in cash.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 06 May 2019 at 10:00 AM Local time. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 06 May 2019 at 10:30 AM Local time.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 160,000 (One Hundred Sixty Thousand) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The address referred to above is the National Disaster Risk Management Commission (NDRMC)
Attention: NDRMC Supply and Property Admin Directorate
Address: Near Nefas Silk Technical & Vocational
Education & Training College Floor/ Room number 03
City: Addis Ababa, P.O.Box: 5686,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday April 04, 2019