COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION TO LOCAL OPEN TENDER
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item:
|Ser.No.||Description of Good||Quantity||EMD||Bid No.|
|1||Cash Box (Long Term Agreement)||3,000||225,000.00||109/2018/19|
|2||Generator Spare parts||Various||320,000.00||110/2018/19|
2. The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from April 02, 2019 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred birr only) for each Bid which shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028 to the account of CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bidcommunication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit for Bid No. 109/2018/19 in the amount of Birr 225,000.00 (Two Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Birr only) and Birr 320,000.00 (Three Hundred Twenty Thousand Birr) for Bid No. 110/2018/19 in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately until April 30, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. and May 03, 2019 at 12:00 AM, for Bid No. 109/2018/19 and Bid No. 110/2018/19 respectively inthe above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 103. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
6. Both bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before April 30, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. for Bid No. 109/2018/19 and May 03, 2019 at 2:00 PM for Bid No. 110/2018/19 at the place mentioned under no.2 above.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, onApril 30, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. for Bid No. 109/2018/19 and May 03, 2019 at 2:30 PM for Bid No. 110/2018/19 at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Tel. 251-11-369-26-56 251-11-372-28-58/47/26/78, Fax251-11-372-28-89,orvisit: email@example.com
10. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday March 31, 2019