Invitation for RE-Bid
Bid No: NCB/HTWSSSE 08/2011
Different Size Office Furniture
Hawassa Town Water supply and Sewerage Service Enterprises Hawassa Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise intends to purchase Different Size Office Furniture and here by invites all eligible bidders to Participate in the bidding. Bidders must possess currently renewed Trade License valid for the year 2011 Ethiopia calendar year and VAT registration certificate, Tax clearance and TIN Certificate.
The items to be Supplied
|Lot-1||Different Size Tables|
|Different Size Chairs|
|Different Size Shelf|
|Different Size Gust Chair|
|Different Size Filling cabinet|
|Different Size Coffee Table|
- bids shall be valid for a period of Thirty (30) days after bid opening . Bids must be accompanied by bid security of Eth Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of Cash payment Order (CPO), Insurance Guarantee is rejected,
- Bids shall be delivered to Hawassa Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise head office; Room number 10 Hawassa, on or before 2:00 p.m. on 15 day of Consecutive calendar days of this bid announcement on the Ethiopian Herald Newspaper. (If this day become holiday or weekend, the closing will be the next working day). Bids Shall be opened on 16 day at 2:30 p.m. in the presence of the bidders/ their representatives who wish to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive bidding procedures in accordance with the public Procurement guidelines and is opened to all interested eligible bidders),
- All Supply of Materials must be from stock.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from the Hawassa Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise, Room number 10 up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 250.00 (Birr Two Hundred fifty only) by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address indicated below.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect the bidding Documents at that address from 8:30 a.m to 12:30 pm & from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm Monday to Thursday and from 8:30 am to 11:30 am & from 1:30 Pm to 5:30 pm on Friday.
- The Hawassa Town Water Supply and sewerage Service Enterprise reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The address referred to above is
Hawassa Water Supply and Sewerage
Fax: 462-205909, Tel: 046-212-1580/0462-202769,
P.O. Box 108, Hawassa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday March 31, 2019