Invitation for Bid, The Oromia National Regional State
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency
IFB Title: Procurement of Different Types of Training Machineries
Procurement Reference number: OPPPDA/NCB/BT/V/07/2011
- The Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency (OPPPDA) has a mandate to procure the below-mentioned goods and services on behalf of Burayu Town who have budget to be used for the Procurement of Firefighting Truck.
- The Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of:
|Lot. No.||Goods Description||Unit of Measurement||QTY||Amount of required bid security in ETB|
|1||Fire fighting Truck||Pcs||2||140,000.00|
3. If the bid security exceeds five hundred thousand Ethiopia birr (ETB 500,000.00), the bidder may reduce the amount to five hundred thousand birr (ETB 500,000.00).
4. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Regional Government of Oromia and are open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Public procurement and Property Disposal Agency and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. in the Morning and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Afternoon.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 (Two hundred). The method of payment will be Cash on site.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 23 April, 2019G.C. at 11:00 a.m. in the Morning.
8. Late bids shall be rejected.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address given below on 23 April, 2019G.C. at 11:15 a.m. in the Morning
10. The OPPPDA reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Address of documents issued from, inspected at, and bids delivered at:
Oromia Public Procurement & Property Disposal Agency
Street; Entoto Road, Sidist Kilo, In front of Medhanyealem Church Room number: Procurement department
Telephone: +251-11-1-23-68-26/ 011-1-24-98-36 PO Box: 31773
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday March 31, 2019