Invitation for Bid
The Oromia National Regional State
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency
IFB Title: Procurement of Motor Cycle 170-185cc
Procurement Reference number: OPPPDA/NCB/OCPA/G/08/2011
1. Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency (OPPPDA) has a mandate to procure the below-mentioned goods on behalf of Oromia COOPERATIVE PROMOTION AGENCY who has funds within the government budget to be used for the Procurement of Motor Cycle 170-185cc.
2. Therefore the Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of:
|Item no||Item description||Unit of measurement||Quantity||Remark|
|1||Motor Cycle 170-185cc||pcs||140|
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures Contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Regional Government of Oromia and are open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Public Procurement and Property Disposal Agency at the address given below from Monday to Friday 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 am in the morning and 7:30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. in the afternoon.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 (two hundred birr). The method of payment will be Cash on site.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 16 April 2019 G.c. at 11:00 a.m. in the morning. Late bids shall be rejected.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s/representatives who choose to attend at the address below 16 April 2019 G.C at 11:15 a.m. in the morning.
8. The OPPPDA reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
9. Address of documents issued from, inspected at, and bids delivered at Oromia Public Procurement & Property Disposal Agency Street; Entoto Road, Sidist Kilo; In front of Medhanyealem Miskaye Hizunan Gedam Room number: Procurement Department
Telephone: +251-11-1-23-68-261 0 11-1-24-98-36
Town/City: Addis Ababa
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday March 29, 2019