NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR OPEN BID
1. National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the following Items.
|No.||Item Description||Bid Reference No.||Bid to be submitted on/|
|Bid Close time||Bid Opening date & time|
|1||Web Sphere Application Server License Renewal||NBE/NCB/S/ 07/2018/19/ RE-BID||April 23,2019||April 23,2019 10:00 A.M.||April 23,2019 10:30 AM|
2. A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from Procurement team office which is located in the National Bank of Ethiopia New building
ground floor upon deposit of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (One hundred only) in the account No. 7002010800001 at Payment and
settlement Directorate found in NBE New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday) 8:00-12:00 p.m. and 1-5:00 PM)
3. Bids must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the Total Bid Price in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
4. Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the 2011 E.C., renewed main registration trade license 2011 E.C., Tax identification Number, Valid Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate and other necessary documentes.
5. Bids shall be submitted in the tender Box prepared for this purpose on /before the above indicated date and the closing is on the same date, time shows in the above table. The bid number should be indicated in the bid document.
6. Bid opening shall be held on the days and time indicated in the above table in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (3) to (6) above shall result an automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement team, Tel. No. 011-5-17-5016/011-5-17-5293 011-5-17-7006,011-5-17-7082
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids at any time.
ሪፖርተር: ረቡዕ መጋቢት 18 ቀን 2011 ዓ . ም