The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
City Administration of Addis Ababa
Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority
Water and Sanitation Development and Rehabilitation
INVITATION FOR BID
procurement reference number RE-BIN GOV/NCB/GO02/2018
a) The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Development and Rehabilitation Project office invites sealed bid from eligible bidders for procurement of genuine spare
- b) Lot one- procurement of genuine Toyota vehicle spare parts
- c) Lot two- procurement of genuine Ford vehicle spare parts
- d) Lot Three- procurement of genuine Nissan vehicle spare parts
- e) Lot Four- procurement of genuine Bishoftu vehicle spare parts
- The Invitation is open for suppliers who have registered with the relevant government offices in Ethiopia and renewed license for the current year.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Development and Rehabilitation Project office Procurement team of the Project Office and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during working hours.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders from April 01/ 2019 onwards during office hours at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 100 (one hundred) Ethiopian Birr. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid is two envelops bid and must be delivered with two original (one technical & one financial) and two copies(one technical and one financial)of the bid to the address given below at or before April 25,2019 2:00pm. The bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of birr 50,000.00 (fifty thousand) for the lot one, birr 40,000 (fourty thousand), for lot two, birr 30,000.00 (thirty thousand) for lot three and Birr 20,000.00 (twenty thousand) for lot four in the form of bank guarantee or CPO.
- Late Bids shall be rejected, Bid shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose two attend at the address below at/ April 25/ 2019 at 2:30pm
- The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Development & Rehabilitation Project Office reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids and the address referred to the above is:
A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Development & Rehabilitation Project Office, Lideta subcity-, In front of Woreda 6,
Around Geja Water tanker
AAWSA Project office Building, second/Fifth floor, Tele-
phone number, 25 1-11-8-291312
The Ethiopian Herald: Wednesday March 27, 2019