Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Name of Project: Public Finance Management
(PFM) Project Credit no: IDA 57660
IFB Title: SUPPLY, Installation and commissioning of data center, And related hardware and system software for the Ethiopia electronic –government procurement
(e-GP) IFB: Mo:- MOFEC-COPCU-90515-GO-RFB
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on No. DB Reference N°: WB 1067/03-16 Posted on March 8/2016.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received credit from the International Development Association]toward the cost of public finance management(PFM)Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds ofthis credit to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Datacenter, and related hardware and system software for the Ethiopia electronic-Government Procurement (e-GP), IFB No:-ET-MOFEC-COPCU-90515-GO-RFB
- The Ministry of Finance (MoF) serves as the implementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the: Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Datacenter, and related hardware and system software for the Ethiopia electronic-Government Procurement (e-GP),
Scope of the Project
- To establish a high-end computing infrastructure on both primary and backup data center for the e-GP System.
- To support the performance requirement of the e-GP system in case of growing transactions for the next five (5) years.
- To ensure the high availability and the state-of-the-art security in procurement transactions of all the users,
- To establish Call Center with its full accessories, furniture and hardware’s for 10 agents in the FPPA Office or anywhere else recommended
- To provide training to the technical resources in FPPA and designated technical team to manage hardware, software and its management.
- To supply, Install, configure and deploy Hardware and software required for the successful deployment of e-GP in collaboration with e-GP software supplier.
- Network Installation, Connectivity and configuration of the infrastructure with broadband Internet and SMS gateway.
- Network Installation, Connectivity and configuration of SMS gateway.
- Integration and connectivity of all new systems with the existing Data Centers.
- Integrate e-GP infrastructure of the main data center with back up data center (bidders will be responsible for any replication software needed).
- Provide 24X7 problem solution support and maintenance of hardware and software in Backup Data Center, Main data Center and call center with industry standard OEM support and extended hot fix support.
- To work jointly with the system developer in each phase until testing and final acceptance so as to achieve the successful goal of the project.
- Provide annual maintenance contract (AMC) for 3 years starting from date of delivery including warranty.
- Provide full documentation and manuals including acceptance test check list.
- Provide any items which are not stated in this document or missed unintentionally which are necessary for the successful accomplishment of the project necessary
4. Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, edition of SBD for Supply and Installation of Information Systems revised December 2011 and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines, which meet the following minimum qualification criteria
- Must have 3 years’ experience involving hardware delivery, installation and support, for a similar Data Centers
- Must be able to provide in-country support for the software and equipment being tendered. Bidders entirely from outside Ethiopia must demonstrate their capabilities for providing effective in-country support.
- Must have undertaken at least One (1) successful (i.e. signed off and accepted as a fully operational system) implementations of the proposed Data centers with a similar nature tip and complexity during the last 3 years. These implementations must have involved the supply, installation and technical support
- The bidder must be financially stable, with a minimum average annual turnover of Three million United States Dollars (US$3,000,000.00), calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years. In case of a Joint Venture, the turnover requirement should be fulfilled jointly by the partners.Bidders must have capacity to have a cash flow amount of US five Hundred Thousand ($500,000.00) or equivalent.As a proof of financial stability, Bidders (and in the case of a joint venture all partners) must submit audited financial statements or if not required by law in the party’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the purchaser, for the past three (3) years to demonstrate, the current soundness of their financial position
- For the Bidder (and in the case of a joint venture for each of the partners in a submission),nonperformance of a contract did not occur within the last (5) years prior to the tender submission, based on all information on fully settled disputes or litigation. A fully settled dispute or litigation is one that has been resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution mechanism under the respective contract, and where all appeal instances to the applicant have been exhausted.
- The bidder must submit Manufacturer Authorization Certificate, Manufacturing ISO Quality Certificate or the Equivalent.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Finance, Channel One Programs Coordinating Directorate, main building 6th floor room 621 and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 09:00 to12:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 Hrs. Monday to Friday.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 300 Ethiopian birr or in 15 USD. The method of payment will be Cash.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before May 7,2019 and Time 2:00 pm. Bids need to be secured by a Bid Security the amount of Bid Security required is $15,000 (USD fifteen thousand) or ETB 400,000 (ETB Four Hundred Thousand) or in any freely convertible currency. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose at the address below at May 15, 2019, and Time 2:30 pm
8. The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which can result in ineligibility to be awarded World Bank-financed contracts.
Ministry of Finance, (MoF)
Channel One Program Coordinating Directorate (COPCD)
MoFED Main Building
Sidist Kilo, Yekatit 12 Square, King George Avenue
Main Building 6th Floor, ROOM N0-621, ADDIS ABABA,
Tel. 251-11-1-570594, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ethiopian Herald: Wednesday March 27, 2019