Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
Bid No. 105/2018/19
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of Managed File Transfer Solution and SAN Director Switch Upgrade.
|Ser.No.||Description of items||Quantity||Bid Bond/EMD Amount in Birr|
|1||Managed File Transfer Solution||–||5,000.00|
|2||SAN Director Switch Upgrade 48- Port Fiber Channel (FC) Blade||8||200,000.00|
|3||SAN Director Switch Upgrade 64- Port Fiber Channel (FC) Blade||4||100,000.00|
|4||SAN Director Switch Distance Extension Blade||4||100,000.00|
|5||Long Range FC Transceivers||8||200,000.00|
2. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from March 21, 2019 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 19 Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) through CBE Finance Process account number1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate a must.
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to the incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). A bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Bid Bond shall be provided separately one day before April 11, 2019, in the above-mentioned address 2nd floor Room No. 201. Bidders who submit the EMD/ Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected
6. Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before April 11, 2019; 02:00 P.M. in the above-mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on April 11, 2019; at 02:30 P.M.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, PO Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 011 3 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/ 0113691994, TenderInquiry@cbe.com.et
9. Failure to comply with any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ መጋቢት 8 ቀን 2011 ዓ . ም