INVITATION FOR BIDDERS
Jimma University invites sealed bids from interested eligible bidders through NCB for the supply of the following Equipments:-
- Lot.1. Community Radio Station Equipment
- Lot-2. Drone Camera
Eligible bidders should have business license valid for the current year and copy of Registration certificate from the ministry of finance and Economic development and supporting letter from Inland Revenue Authority, and VAT registration.
- Bid documents and detail information can be obtained from Jimma University, main Campus Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Office or Jimma University Liaison Office in Addis Ababa in front of Millennium Hall ABH Building first floor during office hours up on payment of a Non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Eth birr) for each lot.
- Bidders must be accompanied by a Bid Bond amount of birr, 50,000(fifty thousand Eth birr for each lots furnished by certified cheque (C.P.O) issued by a domestic Bank in the name of the Jimma University.
- For each lot bid shall be submitted in one envelopes having One “original” and one “copy”. Copy of documents should be photo copy of the original bid document. Bid bond and all eligibility /registration certificates should be found in the original technical envelop.
- The delivery place is at Jimma University and price should quote accordingly.
- Bids replay shall be put into the tender box prepared for this purpose at Jimma University main campus, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Office at Jimma Town on or before Megabit 23//2011E.C at 10:00 A.M local time & Bids will be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their representatives on the same date Megabit 23/2011 E.C at 10:15 A.M local time in the Jimma University Senate Hall.
- Any Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected.
- Jimma University reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Tell 011- 155 06 21 A.A or
047- 111 84 00/047 112 38 95, Jimma
The Ethiopian Herald: Thursday March 14, 2019