INVITATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
1. National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and eligible bidders for the supply of:
|I.No||Description of Goods/Services||Qunt.||Bid Ref No.||Bid Closing date and time||Bid Opening date and time||Remark|
|1||Automobiles, Sedan||20||NBE/ICB/G/01/2018/19||April 5, 2019, at 10:00 AM||April 5, 2019, at 10:00 AM||2nd-time bid|
|2||Station Wagon||1||NBE/ICB/G/0/2018/19||April 8, 2019, at 10:00 AM||April 8, 2019, at 10:30 AM||”|
|4||Dray VAN Truck||2||NBE/ICB/G/03/2018/19||April 9, 2019, at 10:00 AM||April 9, 2019, at 10:30 AM||”|
2. A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from National Bank of Ethiopia old building 6th floor, Bulk Procurement and contract Administration Team upon deposit of non-refundable fee of USD 25 or equivalent in Birr in the account No.7002010800001 in Payment and settlement Service Directorate found in National Bank of Ethiopia New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-10:30 a.m and 01:00-03:30 p.m).
3. Bidders shall present a copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2011 E.C., Commercial registration certificate, Tax Identification Number, Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate. Or a certificate of incorporation for international suppliers.
4. All Bids must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the total bid price in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Bulk Procurement and Contract Administration team, Tel. No. +251115-175293/+25111517- 7006/ +25111517-7082
5. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid.
National Bank of Ethiopia
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ መጋቢት 1 ቀን 2011 ዓ . ም