SECTION 1- INVITATION FOR BID
Re-Invitation for Bids (IFB)
SNNP Regional water, mines and energy
BID No. SNNPR WMEDB GI/07/2019
1. The SNNP Regional water, mines, and energy development Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply of geophysical instrument with a complete set.
2. A bidding document comprises of supply and purchase of a geophysical instrument a complete set of two in number.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the in the Guideline.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below and inspect the Bidding Documents at that address from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm & from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
5. To be qualified for the award of a contract, Suppliers should have delivered on contracts of a similar type and quantity in the last two year. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the SNNP Regional Water mines and energy development Bureau, Procurement, Finance and Property Adm. Directorate at the address given below, upon payment of ETB 200.00/Two hundred Birr/ non-refundable fee. The method of payment will be in cash against receipt. A person delegated by the bidder can collect the Bidding Documents. Bids should be accompanied by bid security amounting 150,000.00 /one hundred fifty thousand Birr/in an acceptable form of CPO or Bank Guarantee and shall remain valid for a period of 60 days after the date of bid opening.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of sixty (60) days after Bid opening
8. Bids must be delivered to the SNNP Regional Water mines and energy development Bureau, Room number 102 PO Box 153 Hawassa, at or before 2:30 p.m. on the 21st continuous day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian national newspaper. Late bids will be rejected.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’) their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m. on the 21st day of this announcement on a national newspaper at the Tender Committee office of SNNP Regional Water mines and energy development Bureau, Hawassa city. if there will be a public holiday on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
10. The SNNP Regional Water and Irrigation development Bureau reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
WATER MINES AND ENERGY
DEVELOPMENT BUREAU (WMEDB)
P.O.BOX 153, Tel (046)220-39-42/221-24-71/
046-212-62-26, Fax No (046)220-39-39
The Ethiopian Herald: Friday March 1, 2019