Bunna International Bank S.C
Bunna International Bank S.C. has joined the Banking industry of Ethiopia following the favorable economic developments witnessed in the country during the last decade and the incessantly growing needs for Financial Services. The bank has obtained its license from the National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE) on June 25, 2009 in accordance with Licensing & Supervision of Banking Business Proclamation No. 592/2008 and the 1960’s Commercial Code of Ethiopia. The Bank officially commenced its operation on October 10, 2009 with subscribed & paid up capital of 308 Million Birr and 156 Million Birr, respectively.
Our Vision, Mission and Value statements hold the keys to the philosophy on which we base ourselves on and what we do.
“Our vision is to be a public-powered, uniquely flavored and the most accessible Bank.“
“Our mission is to provide distinctly flavored banking services, at conveniently accessible locations/outlets, with unparalleled commitment to enhance values of key stakeholders and ensure public trust through diversification, state–of–the–art technology, and ethically motivated and knowledge driven human capital.”
- BIB persistently encourages the prevalence of a team spirit so as to be truly successful;
- BIB considers its employees to be the greatest assets and resources of the Bank;
- BIB is committed to meritocracy and promotes professionalism and rewards excellence in performance;
- BIB promotes “Out of the Box” thinking and invests in feasible ideas;
- BIB promotes good corporate governance;
- BIB respect diversification;
- BIB respects towards sustainable growth and profitability;
- BIB is committed to high quality; and
- As corporate citizen, BIB believes in discharging its corporate, social and environmental responsibilities.
- SWIFT Transfers
- Western Union
- Other Money Transfer Solutions
- Current Account
- Fixed Deposits
Ways to Bank
- Agency Banking
- ATM Banking
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking